Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 9:22 PM
Great Tuesday ~ ; LOLL .
Hmm , today rain abit abit .. LOLL . Nothing much also . Hmm , finish my Maths Paper2 & my Elective History's paper !! HAHAHA , Tomorrow left only Physics Paper ! YES , FINALLY ! LOLL . Ohwell , my Maths Paper2 , i done almost all question .. Section B they give 3 question , I only need to do 2 out of 3 . I did a Graph & a Diagram question . Graph , u know the graph paper , i just write my name , then hand up le . HAHAHA , :P . The Diagram part , i can get full 8 marks i think . But i think i only can get 2-3 marks due to question B need to find a length which somehow i cannot find , and question D , I never find question B , so question D cannot do lerh . -- . I also didnt have enough time to do finish also .. Thats why my Graph , juz hand up like that . 

Went to Canteen to eat first .. Then went to YOHub to study my History . Studying halfway , went to sleep lerh . -- . Dam sleepy . After that , went back to class . I heard from Amirul that he say History paper is 11.45pm . -- . Zzz , idiotic .. The paper starts at 11.15pm . Half&Hour diff . Ohwell , went to do . I can confess that my Elective History paper , i anyhow do lerh . Seriously , i forgotten what i studyed , so anyhow do lerh .. Haiis .

Do finish , went to Study Corner to find BoonKeat , HuiMin & PeiJun with Rachel . Lols . Rachel ask me to pei her go ChoaChuKang as her watch at LotOne hao lerh . Lols . Then Rachel say go BoonKeat's house awhile , then go lerh . Alvin went with us too went we walked near outside school . Took the bus to BoonKeat's house .. Then reaching 2pm i think , Rachel and I wanna left . They let Rachel left , but they dont let me leave . -- . They went to keep my bag at Raina's room as Raina dont let boys in . -- . Great . Then i ask Raina to bring it out , she say , I know you meh . -- . WIN LIAO . -- . All evil de .. Then Alvin & I play hiding things game mah . Hidden BoonKeat's & HuiMin's item . And guess what HuiMin did to me when she want her things back , she scatch my hand like _____________________ . LOLL . Then bo bian .. Return her things . -- ~ . Haiis , i kena bully after that . Alvin .. BoonKeat .. HuiMin .. PeiJun .. All make me de .. But lucky its not so bad as that time at other place . LOLL .

Play .. Chat , nothing much lah .. Chat the most .. Then went off to Mcdonald lerh . Eat abit . Then went to take 188 , pei HuiMin & PeiJun with Alvin . Lols . Took to LotOne , take 985 back home . Lols . Walk home ..

YES , TOMORROW LAST PAPER ! HAHAHA ! :P
Tomorrow i must go home earlier . :P .