Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
Terrible Tuesday ;
Haiis . My results for FYE are displayED beside the post area . On the left , below the Th Calender ; . Hmm , was down after i seen my result . Currently without Overall , i failed all . Will Overall , i failed all only MotherTongue . M i able to pass my next level to Sec4 ? Haiis . Such a failure m I . I cannot face the results to my Grandparents about it . What am I suppose to do about it ? Hide from them ? Felt so F*** up about it . Thought I could pass all my subject when i was doing my examination , but then , when i got my results , i found out that .. I was wrong already . Hmm , now what can i do ? There could be no more re-doING of exams anymore .. And all can i do is to .. Face the music .

Hmm .. Today just got back my results , and after school .. Went to BoonKeat's house with Alvin , BoonKeat , HuiMin , HuiJuan , PeiJun , Serene , Rachel & I . Haiis . Nothing much also . Lols . Finish at his house , went to coffee shop as HuiMin & PeiJun wanna eat . Finish , went to LotOne to find Janie & Rony . Lols . Shop shop awhile , buy some things ~ , then went to the 5th level of LotOne . Lols .

Finish , went off back home lerh .. Sorry people .. Aint have the mood to post about it after i done a reflections of my results .. Haiis . Dont know how am i gonna to be surviving in life . Haiis .