Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 2:44 PM
220810 .
Oo .. Life's have being going up up up , down down down , left & right ..
And this is the time .
2 more weeks , i'm gonna have my 3 prelims N Lvl paper lerh .
Omg ..

I got to say this , i'm still unprepared for it .
wonder if i can get through this .
I'm just a fool . Only know how to think of playing only .
And the major exam is coming already .

I'm just only thinking that ,
Oh , i'm gonna pass , just like that . Without studying , concentration , focusing .
That is bullshit .
And what am i suppose to do now .
Studying .

Soon , i might end up not to Poly ,
not to Sec5 ,
not to ITE .
And end up ,
Nothing .

I just idle-ing around ..