Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 4:55 AM
221010 .
Hahas .. Think my blog is dead by now . Not a single soul will be reading unless they're passing by . I cant sleep . Dontknow why ..

Being starting to think of my N Level results @ 18thDec . Coming already , in my calender . Well .. Its my future too .

Haiis .. What to do .. N Level results , Sec5 or ITE . This also conclude about my friends . The friends that i always hang out with .. The closest friends that i always hang out with .. Well .. I ask one of the closest friends already , about whether am i able to be still friends , answer was , yes . And i'm like .. Happy ?

I dontknow why , this few days , i'm like thinking that i'm losing friends already . Yea , all the time . I dontknow . Maybe i'm not social enough . But i really dontknow , whether are we really , really , going to be friends like , forever ? Cuz its like , we'll might have different timing for everything and stuff ..

Well .. After taking finish N Level , really felt that i'm going to ITE . But i always think that will always go to Sec5 . With the Attitude . Enjoy the holidays ? I cant .. I really think that i donthave the mood to enjoy already .. I'm .. lost .

Times , i felt really to be alone .. Forever . Like in my own world , that no one is able to enter in .. Including those who i care , and like , with love those people .. I know that i'm gonna be alone after getting my N Level results . People might be Calling/Messaging me ? I doubt so .. But if there is a single soul that will do that ..

Think when the day comes , Calls&Message will be rejected .. Pardon me for doing that .. Well .. Really thanks to people those who really care for me .. And like , tell me that dont worry & stuff .. Thanks alot ..

Tried to think of other things , to let the N Level results to go away , first .. But it's not doing so .. Haiis .. Really , very very lost in my own world .. I cant rewind the time now .. How i wish i could ..